- ALL STAFF ARE FULLY VACCINATED FOR COVID-19
- Contactless check in at drop off and contactless Pick up. (Parents must REMAIN OUTSIDE, YOU CAN NOW check in and check out while outside from your Cellphone using our electronic app.
- Removal of soft toys in classroom, only hard toys/surfaces will remain
- Eliminated sensory bins, play dough, and play slime in the classrooms
- We now are using the Air purifier’s TotalClean™ 5-in-1 HEPA-Type Tower Air Purifier in each room. It captures up to 99% of airborne contaminants as small as 0.3 microns giving us 360° of cleaner, fresher air inside the daycare. The optional ionizer releases negative ions to help the purification process, while the carbon odor filter reduces unwanted odors and VOCs. Plus, the UV-C light helps to kills germs, bacteria, and viruses. These will remain on and in use 24/7.
- Increased handwashing in the classroom and throughout the day
- Requesting travel information from parents: The Travel Advisory lists areas of the world that are heavily affected (Level 3), which will require those who have traveled to these locations and members of their household to refrain from entering school for 14 days upon return. This applies to our children, families, and staff members. The list is being regularly updated. Please let us know if you have traveled and or plan to travel.
- Staff members assigned to hourly disinfection of high-touch areas within center including but not limited to:
- Door handles
- Cabinet handles
- Classroom door, windows
- Light switches
- Bathroom sinks
- Toilet handles
- Baby gates
- Strollers disinfected daily
- Regular disinfecting of playground toys
- Stable Pods (group) of children and Staff members each day
- Staff are required to wear a triple filtered mask for their mouth and nose for the entire shift
- ALL PARENTS ARE REQUIRED TO PLEASE WEAR A MASK OR FACE COVERING at drop off and Pick up.
- Increased space between kids at the table for meals
- Children will sleep Head to Toe with 6ft distance between them.
- Parent traffic is monitored & staggered for pick up and drop off
We are so delighted to welcome back our children and our families. We understand this continues to be an unprecedented time and we may not be able to cover every precaution here. Changes come to us every day from the State level and through the Center of Disease Control (CDC), please rest assured we are actively working with both agencies to implement all the necessary precautions.
Please keep yourself and your family abreast of all the latest information regarding COVID-19 and especially how it is affecting young children (most recently). Visit COVID-19: Latest Data – NYC Health and COVID-19: Department of Health.
Staff Members Disinfecting Day Care Image
Staff Members Disinfecting Day Care Videos (Click to view)