The rich and stimulating classroom environment is a place where children are challenged to learn while making friends and developing self-confidence and self-direction. Changes to the learning environment activities and projects reflect the children’s emerging interests.
Learning centers include:
- Dramatic play – dress-up clothes, puppets, and kitchen area
- Blocks – block accessories, including cars, people, and animals
- Manipulatives – Legos, lacing, pegs, and puzzles
- Library – multicultural books, big books, and storytime
- Science area – discovery materials
- Art – crayons, markers, glue, stamps, clay, easel painting, and collage materials
Specialty classes: Creative movement, music, ballet, & monkey sign (ASL)
Want to know more about our child care programs? Please don’t hesitate to send your queries and concerns to us anytime.